About JD Young70 Years In The Making!
Thank You For Your Loyal Partnership
JD Young’s mission is to help businesses better manage the flow of information and data through a more efficient usage of hardware systems, software solutions & technology solutions. Specifically, we provide information-handling processes that increase performance and reduce cost of input, output and management. Because of our local presence, we are committed to be faster, simpler and easier to do business with.
Why Jd Young?We believe that creating a DOCUMENT STRATEGY for your business is the most important step to understanding how your company manages its paper files. When you manage these documents efficiently you can expect to increase profitability, tighten regulatory compliance, improve customer service, and reduce risk. Here are some ways we can help:
Our ApproachOur process has 3 SIMPLE STEPS that we go through with all of our clients. First, we learn how to meet the needs of your business by understanding how your business runs. Second, we develop streamlining processes and procurement strategies. Third, we implement strategic programs to encourage your business’s initiatives.
EfficiencyIs your office buried under an avalanche of paper? At JD Young, we provide award-winning, customized software solutions to this common problem. The benefits of our software solutions include streamlined business processes and workflow, reports on real-time statuses and productivity, and reduced filing and physical storage costs. Here’s how we can help:
Superior ServiceDo you have office systems with no maintenance plan? Are you unhappy with your current service provider? Should you repair or replace your current equipment? At JD Young, we understand not all equipment is under contract or that you may have purchased your machine from another source. Either way, we would like to help. Here are some options:
Business Solutions Tailored To Fit Your Needs
- BPCA: Business Products Council of America
- BTA: Business Technology Association
- BEI Services: Business Equipment Information / Benchmarking
- CompTia: Computing Technology Industry Association
- IBPI: International Business Products Inc.
- TEA: Tulsa Executive Association
- TAHRA: Tulsa Area Human Resources Association
We have partnered with several of the industry’s most progressive manufacturers to bring you a variety of options for your business needs. Below is a list of our technology partners.
- Is technology secondary to your business? There’s no denying that technology plays an important role in your daily operations. Unfortunately, as we become more dependent on modern technologies and systems IT failures are starting to directly impact your ability to do business. In some cases, with catastrophic consequences. Think about it. What happens when a …Read More »
- Socially Becoming – JD Young Joins Facebook & LinkedIn JD Young has created Facebook and LinkedIn groups for customers and employees to get plugged in. The new groups will allow customers to stay connected with news at JD Young and also in the technology industry. JD Young will be posting newsletters, frequently asked questions, contact information, document …Read More »
- Your business likely has a plan in place to protect computers on your network from malware, viruses and data theft. Do you have similar protections on the office printer? Digital copiers, or multi-function printers (MFPs), have the same vulnerabilities as the computers your employees use. That means it’s possible for valuable and sensitive information to …Read More »