Controlling Costs Starts With Knowing Costs!
90% of companies don’t know how many printers they have or how much they spend on print.
The typical office worker prints 10,000 pages per year at an average annual cost of $725.
3rd Highest Expense
Print is typically the third highest business operating expense behind rent and payroll
We Help You Streamline Your Printing Needs
JD Young Managed Print Advantages
Managed Print Services
Add Measurable Value
Our solution offers a consultative approach to create a company-wide managed print services business model. We manage your devices in a cohesive way to reduce overall costs while improving efficiencies and employee productivity. In essence, it means that we take responsibility for your print environment so you can get on with your business.
- Provides immediate print cost reduction
- Reduces internal IT support
- Improves service levels
- Streamlines print operations
- Adds predictable expense reporting
SMARTPRiNT TM Benefits Include:
Our exemplary service does not end with implementation of your customized solutions. JD Young has invested in a service infrastructure that delivers prompt service, supplies, and support, incorporating SMARTPRINT TM, an industry leading remote monitoring and management platform.
- Identify, report and control device & printing expenses
- Make educated decisions about replacing & consolidating printing devices
- Optimize device placements
- Increase uptime with a more efficient fleet and free up IT resources
- Run reports on page counts, toner levels, device status, device description and location, trending and cost-per-copy tracking
- Remotely monitor devices with no interruption to the end user
- Eliminate the administrative burden of physically capturing meter reads