Thanks to the advent of high-speed Internet, we can remotely monitor computers anywhere in the world. We use this set of automated tools as part of our managed network services. Instead of dispatching a tech every time a problem arises or a piece of software needs patching, we can quickly resolve the issue without ever stepping foot in your building.
Using this technology offers several key benefits.
- Quick Response Time: effectively solves problems from a distance by remotely troubleshooting error messages, adjusting function parameters, or entering user parameters.
- Automatic Updates: When vital software is in need of an update or security patch, we can install the update remotely without the end user experiencing downtime.
- Service Tech’s View Machine Status Remotely: to help eliminate an onsite service call, tech’s can troubleshoot remotely, reducing downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Provides Machine Audit Information: without having to add accounting software, it automatically grabs information.
- Automatically Gathers and Records Equipment Use: includes reports, eliminating monthly calls, and gives you a historical look at each unit on your network.
As you can see, remote monitoring allows us to offer you fast, high-quality service. This can help your business run more efficiently and eliminates costly downtime.