Hi, I'm Mike Milburn with JD Young Technologies. And today we'll be talking about the Canon ImageRunner 4535.
So, today we're going to talk about how to add a scan-to-email address in the Canon ImageRunner 4535.
- The first thing you're going to do is locate on the Home screen, the scan feature.
- Once you select that, you'll see a picture of an address book.
- If you select that, you'll see a big list of all the previously installed email addresses and names. But if you want to add a new one, you'll see a button off to the right that says "register a new destination."
- If you select that, it'll say "what kind of destination?" in this case we're going to say "email."
- So, I'm going to be capturing a document in the document feeder and I'm going to send it to an email recipient, so I need to know their name. And at the top line here, you can simply type in their name. You can give them a nickname or you can use their full name.
- And then once you've done that, it will ask for the address right below it — just type in their email address, whatever that is— @jdyoung.com or the name your business, and then simply select "OK."
- Once you've entered the email address, you'll see it pop up on this list right here. Simply select that same recipient that you chose earlier.
- Once you select "OK," all you got to do is load your document in the document feeder.
- Press "Start" and, a lot like a copy job scan, it's going to that document, but instead of making a copy, it's going to send it as an email attachment to your recipient.
Thanks for watching. If you need more information on Canon products, please visit jdyoung.com.