Most of the time, your paperwork is not doing you any favors.
One downside of a successful business is that it often comes with mountains of paper to process. Whether it’s invoicing, bills, memos, or proposals, creating digital versions of documents has shown to improve workflow efficiency by giving faster access to needed data.
Scanning is the go-to document management solution for companies big and small, but in some industries scanning is more of a necessity than a choice. Industries like law, healthcare, insurance, and HR all require lots of paper to operate, which makes a high-volume scanner the ideal solution.
This option enables companies to scan thousands of pages in a single day. How can a high-volume production scanner help your office? Here are some of the benefits:
- Capable of handling high volumes of documents every day
- Pristine image quality
- Enables efficient archival and records organization
- Facilitates the automation of a conventionally manual process
- Simultaneously capture and extract data from documents
- Beneficial for multiple departments within your company
- Increase compliance
- Speed up your entire operation by removing paper documents from your processes, while allowing them to be tracked, monitored, and accessed at all times
- Capable of scanning more than a hundred thousand pages a day of varying paper sizes and thickness
The more paper a company deals with, the more they need a high-volume scanner.