By using document imaging software, you can convert electronic and paper documents to text-searchable and secure PDF files. Once converted, these PDFs can be included in multiple business applications and workflows. This software lets employees scan, merge, modify, and connect documents with the software they use every day.
- Use desktop scanner or copiers to capture paper documents
- Send documents directly to the software via network copiers after scanning documents
- Save the scanned documents as PDFs that secure and searchable
- Combine scanned documents with faxes, e-mails, and electronic files to make one convenient file
- Drag and drop pages to quickly rearrange the order in the document
- Find these document with easy search features
- Merge documents from a variety of storage locations
- View, edit, mark up, and manipulate files
- Add bookmarks, dynamic headers, footers, and Bates Stamps
- Sign documents electronically
- Annotate pages with drawing tools, text tools, highlight, blackout, whiteout, and notes
- Mark some changes as permanent so they can’t be changed
- Save documents as secure files, circulate through e-mail or fax, and combine with backend applications and business process workflows.